25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for B.Sc(Pathology) graduate?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Pathology course and working in a Diagnostic Center. I want to study more to add more certificates which will help me to get promotion or growth. I would like to do any diploma course related to Dermatology. I want to know that this course suits me? Can this certificate get me any benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  2. Can I pursue Dermatology after Bachelors degree in Biotechnology?
  3. Can a B.Sc Zoology holder study Diploma in Dermatology? List of colleges for it?
  4. Course fee for Diploma in Dermatology for NRI?
  5. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Dermatology for BUMS graduate?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dermatology for BAMS doctor?
  7. Any diploma courses of Dermatology? I am a B.Pharm graduate
  8. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multimedia for B.Com graduate?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Graphic Design for B.A. graduate?
  11. List of private institutions or colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology after BUMS
  12. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
  13. Can a BAMS Doctor do Diploma in Dermatology?
  14. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  15. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of banks offering an education loan to study Diploma in Dermatology? -- [New]
  17. Is Diploma in Dermatology course available in India? Eligibility to study for a candidate who is preparing for MBBS entrance exams?
  18. BUMS holder can do Diploma in Dermatology?
7th March 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for B.Sc(Pathology) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Pathology course and working in a Diagnostic Center. I want to study more to add more certificates which will help me to get promotion or growth. I would like to do any diploma course related to Dermatology. I want to know that this course suits me? Can this certificate get me any benefit?

Sorry, it is not possible to study Diploma in Dermatology course after completion of BSc Pathology. Candidates with MBBS qualification are only eligible to study the Diploma in Dermatology course. Candidates have to clear the NEET PG entrance examination for the admission to the Diploma in Dermatology course. Candidates can study MSc Medical Pathology course after completion of BSc Pathology course. Candidates can work in various hospitals, laboratories, etc. after completion of pathology courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?