2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multimedia for B.Com graduate?

I have done B.Com but now I want to do any professional Diploma course. My friends are suggesting me to do Multimedia Diploma course. I don't know about this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Graphic Design for B.A. graduate?
  4. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course? -- [New]
  5. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  6. Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  8. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  9. Possibility to appear in NATA to study B.Arch course if completed BCA, Diploma in Multimedia & Animation, Auto Cad and got 49.2% in 12th?
  10. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder?
  11. Is it necessary to study Commerce for going in Multimedia field?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Taxation Law for M.Com postgraduate?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  14. Which are the courses after 12th standard?
  15. Eligibility criteria for making career in Music Production?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma Health Care Management for Pharmacy graduate?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aviation Management for B.A.(Pass) student? Eligibility to study?
  18. Is it beneficial to do PG Diploma in Bank Management for Accountancy graduate?
4th November 2016, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multimedia for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Com but now I want to do any professional Diploma course. My friends are suggesting me to do Multimedia Diploma course. I don't know about this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course?

It depends on the individual, someone who is interested in animation then it will be useful. If you are creative and interested in animation then you can pursue the course after completion of B.Com. Animation is one of the creative fields, so if you want to study the multimedia courses then you should also be creative. There are 2D and 3D animations available. The course is available in various institutions in India. After the course one can pursue their career in the animation field as an Animator, Content Developer, Free lancer, Modeler, Graphic Designers, Story Board Artist, Clean up Artist, In-Between Artist etc. So it is beneficial to study Diploma in Multimedia for a B.Com graduate, if he is creative.
4th November 2016, 06:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Being B.Com graduate you can apply for the Post of Graduate Diploma in Multimedia and after that you can apply for the given jobs areas:

Web Designer
Web Developer
Software Developer
IT Support
Online Publishing

Advertising Manager
Creative Director
Media Director
Media Analyst
Report Analyst
Dubbing Editor
4th November 2016, 11:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you are interested in the course, you should very much opt for it after completion of your B.Com, there is no issue in it. You will merely have to appear for an entrance conducted by the prospective Institute or by the respective state itself. After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail a seat,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?