28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing. I want to join Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  4. Job opportunities through Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing course? -- [New]
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Diploma in Dress Designing & Manufacturing course?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Web Designing?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  9. What to do after 12th to become a Fashion Designer? Are there any courses in Telugu?
  10. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Web Designing? Expected earning through this course?
  11. How Diploma in Designing course is beneficial to study for Auto cad 2D & 3D completed student? Syllabus of this course?
  12. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  14. What can I do for Dress Designing course?
  15. Is it beneficial to study ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  16. Date of announcement of SET exam in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
31st October 2018, 01:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?

Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Bachelor Road, Alodi, Wardha, Maharashtra 442001
Phone: 07152 240 152
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?