18th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in X-Ray Technology from Haryana Technical Institute. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  12. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  14. Which field should I choose to be a Network Engineer? Preferable colleges for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  16. Will there be any MBA Regular Short Course for Civil Engineering?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 129514 and Chandigarh state rank of 1600?
  18. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
29th April 2019, 12:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?

Haryana Technical Institute

Yes, it is beneficial to study the Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Behind New Bus Stand, On New Rajiv Gandhi Sports Stadium Road, Vishal Nagar
Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?