7th June 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?

I am interested to do Diploma in Surface Coating Technology from Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology?
  2. Whether Deccan Education Society Technical Institute offer job assistance to Diploma in Surface Coating Technology candidates?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  5. University or Colleges providing MCA with 2 years or less duration in South Mumbai?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  10. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai offering MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When is the MCA entrance exam conducted for Pune University and other MCA colleges in pune?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  14. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  17. Eligibility to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
8th June 2018, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Surface Coating Technology from Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society’s Technical Institute is a pass in Class XII with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects with at least 35% marks in PCM from any recognized school from Maharashtra State only. Duration of the Diploma in Surface Coating Technology is three years full time. Candidates can find the details on the Deccan Education Society’s Technical Institute website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?