25th December 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Metallurgy and Electrical to study in Diploma Engineering course for girl candidates?

Sir,
Which course is better for girls candidate either Metallurgy or Electrical for studying in Engineering Diploma course? Please give me the best advice between them.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
  2. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  5. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing Metallurgy Diploma?
  6. Is there diploma course available in Metallurgy?
  7. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  9. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  10. Short term courses available to study for Diploma holder in Metallurgy? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  12. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. What kind of job will I get after PG Diploma in Metallurgy?
  17. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Is NIFFT Ranchi good institute to study Metallurgy and material science engineering
30th April 2016, 12:20 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Metallurgy and Electrical to study in Diploma Engineering course for girl candidates?

Both streams that is metallurgy and electrical are good for study irrespective to gender of the candidate. Even girls can do their best in any of the above stream. So my suggestion to you is that you should not go for the scope only while selecting stream for your career. You should choose your stream as per your interest. I am saying this because we will perform our best in our interested platform. Nowadays there is good scope of both streams in the market. So if you have good knowledge in your core field then you will easily get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?