9th January 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job will I get after PG Diploma in Metallurgy?

I passed pg diploma in metallurgy engineering.i have no idea what kind job will get.
So, i want to know details
my overall percentage of diploma engg is 76.
H.s. 51%
m.p. 73%
dca in 71% from rgcsm in west medinipur.
Name gayatri khilari

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me in BE between Mechanical and Metallurgy having completed Diploma in Metallurgy?
  2. Can I do part time polytechnic course in Metallurgy having done 12th from Biology?
  3. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  4. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma? I am pursuing diploma in ECE from Polytechnic college Tangori, Mohali? What kind of job will I get?
  5. Distance metallurgy degree course after diploma?
  6. Job opportunities and other career options for Metallurgical Engineering graudates?
  7. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University?
  8. How to do B.E in Metallurgy in distance learning mode
  9. Which branch provides better career opportunity, Chemical or Metallurgical?
  10. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing Metallurgy Diploma?
  11. What kind of job is preferable for a diploma Computer engineering pass-out except computer lab tech job?
  12. Requirements to get into SAIL? Can a final year B.E Metallurgy graduate apply? When and where can I get the admit card? What kind of job can a girl expect in SAIL plants?
  13. Jobs opportunities in Metallurgy field in India? How much is the salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Diploma metallurgy preparation topics for written test
  15. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
  16. How can I get a government job after doing B.E Metallurgy
  17. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  18. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
13th January 2014, 09:41 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after PG Diploma in Metallurgy?

This engineering basically deals with the study of both Physical and Chemical behavior of metallic elements , and their inter-metallic compounds and their alloys .
Usually this metallurgy broadly can be divided in to the following categories :

→ Physical Metallurgy
→ Mineral processing
→ Extractive metallurgy

And owing to infrastructural developments and increase in the requirement of metals , “ Job opportunities “ in this sector are very good . And there is a good demand for the candidates like you is constantly increasing .

You can expect some exciting career opportunities in government undertakings as well as in Private companies .

You can find the employment in the various areas like :
> Construction Companies
> Electrical Companies
> Metal Extraction Units
> Heavy Manufacturing enterprises .

The list of companies that recruit people like you are listed below ---
* New Bharat Refractories
* Metal Powder company
* Larsons Group
* Hindustan Aeronautics
* NALCO
* Utkal Miner
* Stellar Organizations and more

You may also opt for research fellow or a scientist in research laboratories or lectureship in different universities either in India and abroad are other best job alternatives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?