8th August 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?

Hiiii guyzzz..............

Plz tell me a best diploma course after 10th?
Will u plzz gyyzz? I just wanted to know about the best course in diploma and opt for that one. Can you please give me the answer as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for your reply!

9th August 2015, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiiii guyzzz..............

Plz tell me a best diploma course after 10th?
Will u plzz gyyzz? I just wanted to know about the best course in diploma and opt for that one. Can you please give me the answer as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for your reply!
There are so many Diploma Specializations are available after completing 10th standard. Here, I am listing you the best Diploma specialization. You can select any one of the Diploma specialization based on your Interest and future specialization.
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  • Diploma in Textronics
  • Diploma in Textile Technology
  • Diploma in Shuttleless weaving
  • Diploma in Production Engineering
  • Diploma in Printing Technology
  • Diploma in Polymer Technology
  • Diploma in Plastic Engineering
  • Diploma in Petro-Chemical Engineering
  • Diploma in Modern Office Practice
  • Diploma in Metallurgy
  • Diploma in Marine Engineering
  • Diploma in Agricultural Technology
  • Diploma in Automobile Engineering
  • Diploma in Ceramic Technology
  • Diploma in Civil Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Networking Engineering
  • Diploma in IT
  • Diploma in Industrial Safety Hotel
  • Diploma in Fashion Technology

Eligibility Criteria:
Pass in SSLC is the basic eligibility requirement for above Diploma course. But the Diploma course is mostly chosen by students after completing their 12th class studies. Those students who have completed their ITI course in the related area are also eligible to apply for the above Diploma course.
9th August 2015, 05:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?

There are many streams available in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard. Some of the best streams which you can opt for pursuing Diploma course are mentioned below :-
--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
--> Diploma in Information Technology
--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
--> Diploma in Civil Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
--> Diploma in Textile Engineering
--> Diploma in Automobile Engineering
--> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
--> Diploma in Chemical Engineering
--> Diploma in Plastic Engineering
10th August 2015, 12:01 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Each course has its successful and unique prospects .
* We can't say which one is best , but one thing going to be sure if you really loved and involved in any course definitely you will crack what wish to do .
* The best and most selected courses are :-
1) electrical engineering - plenty of government chances are available
2) Mechanical engineering :-
Both private and government chances are available . it is unique and evergreen .
3) Electrical and Electronics :-
it is evergreen which is comprised of both private and government sector chances .
10th August 2015, 08:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The best course in diploma depends on your caliber and your field of interest. There is ample scope in various diploma courses ranging from metallurgy engineering to Hotel Management. It is you who have to decide which one is best suited for you and opt for it. This is because it is you who will pursue the course. Every field is best if you can excel in it. Thus, it is advisable to take up a diploma course in a field in which you have interest and you are comfortable with the fundamental studies. You should opt for the field in which you want to build your professional life. Courses like metallurgy, health and fitness, hotel management, hospitality management, telecommunications, mechanical, electrical and civil engineering are in high demand in modern market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?