29th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Will that help for my future or it will be a problem? Can someone please provide me the details and advice on the same? Awaiting for the reply.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
30th May 2015, 12:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No dear I am really sorry to say this your are not eligible to apply for Veterinary Science being a " Diploma Holder ". And in general you need to have below requirements to join into the Veterinary courses.

Here we are giving you the general Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Science and after that you can get a clear idea about what do you want to chose for.

Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Science :

1.You should complete 12th with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized board with Maths, Physics and Biology are the main subjects.

2.You need to give any entrance Exam and are listed below.

* All India Common Entrance Examination

3.For the course of " BVSC and AH " through AICEE.

So according to the eligibility Criteria you don't have the eligibility to apply for Veterinary sciences.

So you can chose any other course which is related to Engineering degree. Since there is also Number of Opportunities available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?