31st May 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Can i get my best scholarship based on the 10th syllabus in CBSE and 1st year diploma in mechanical? How can the best corresponding job for the student of diploma in mechanical in India? Can you please guide me with the details on this in order to lead into the right direction for my future?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  3. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  4. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  5. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How much salary can I get after completion of Diploma in Marine Mechanical? Which other courses can I opt for after completion of this?
  7. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  8. Can I get Job Opportunity in best Company after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  9. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  11. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?
  13. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  14. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  16. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]

29th June 2015, 03:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get my best scholarship based on the 10th syllabus in CBSE and 1st year diploma in mechanical? How can the best corresponding job for the student of diploma in mechanical in India? Can you please guide me with the details on this in order to lead into the right direction for my future?
There is a good job opportunity available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. After completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can find the job opportunity in Transport Depots, Corporations. Apart from this, you can also find job opportunities in the Railway Department as a Junior Engineer. You can also work in SAIL, GAIL, etc. usually recruits these candidates to trainee level jobs. You can find the job opportunity in Technical field under central or state government. Assistant/Clerical jobs can also be selected.

5th July 2015, 10:32 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No you are not eligible for the Scholarship in any case, because you do not meet any kind of Scholarship eligibility. So, you have to study as the other student does. If you belong to SC/ST/OBC then you can apply for the Scholarship after getting admitted to any of the Engineering Institutions, before hat you will be not consider for any kind of Scholarship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?