11th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?

Hello,

I am in a great dilemma whether to choose diploma after 10th or should go for 11th and 12? It will be helpful for me if someone gives me a correct guidance as I need to ensure that I will have a proper career in future.

thank you

11th April 2015, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?

You can opt for any course in which you are interested whether Diploma or Intermediate course after completion of your 10th standard. Since, you are in great dilemma about choosing a better course among these two courses, I suggest you to opt for Diploma course because by pursuing Diploma course you can more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 11th and 12th standards and also you can find better job opportunities after completion of your three years Diploma course.
13th April 2015, 08:27 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am in a great dilemma whether to choose diploma after 10th or should go for 11th and 12? It will be helpful for me if someone gives me a correct guidance as I need to ensure that I will have a proper career in future.

thank you
Advantages for joining HSC after 10th class:

>>You will have good knowledge in Mathematics subject.

>>You will get chance to appear for JEE/AIEEE/AIIMS entrance exams after which you can join prestigious institutions for bachelor degree in engineering or medicine.

Advantages for joining diplamo after 10th class:

>>You will get more practical knowledge in the subject.

>>You will have more leisure time as the subjects are very less in number.

>>To join B.E after diplamo, you must appear for LEET exam.
15th April 2015, 11:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You should choose any of the course in which you have more interest as both courses are equivalent to each other as they considered as senior secondary level degree .

Both the courses have many job oriented options in future .

The diploma is a three year course after completing which you will directly pursue second year of bachelor of technology course .

Where as 10+2 is a two year course after which you will have two many options depending upon the stream in 12th .

It is good to go for diploma course because there are more job oriented options available for you on the basis of senior secondary level education as you have more practical knowledge about the things which surrounds us but once you go for the graduation the career options with both courses is quite equal .

For admission in good government or private colleges having high placement you have to go through their respective entrance examination .

But at last i want to suggest you that go for the course in which you have interest .
3rd September 2016, 03:22 PM
Prt_91

Actually it depends upon your interest, if you have to go through diploma then you have limited number of choice for future for e.g. if you have taken electrical in diploma then for higher degree you have limited option but if you have go through 12th you have number of option like BBA, BCA, any graduate or professional courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?