25th November 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Best further education after Diploma in ECE in AP?

My name is srinadh I am studying diploma 2nd year, may i know best further education after completion of diploma in ECE in AP?

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete my B.E after completing diploma in ECE? How to join in distance education in Hyderabad or Visakhapatnam
  2. How to get recruited in government sector after completing diploma in ECE?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  4. Which is better for me between diploma IT and diploma ECE?
  5. What is better for me between diploma IT and diploma ECE?
  6. Can I get admission after diploma ECE in IIT? -- [New]
  7. How may I get a government job in technical field? Currently I am working in private organisation. I have done diploma and an engineering course in ECE through correspondence
  8. Which fields I can join after completing ECE diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  10. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  11. Is it possible to do CA after doing diploma in ECE? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  13. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  14. What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE
  15. How to do B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE?
  16. Is there any benefit in doing AMIE after diploma in ECE?
  17. Any jobs for diploma holders in ECE in railway department?
  18. Which is a better PG diploma course after completing B.E degree in the field of ECE?
18th January 2014, 07:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best further education after Diploma in ECE in AP?

It is nice to see that you want to pursue higher studies after your diploma rather than running behind jobs at this low age. It is essential to go for higher studies since it not only opens up many job opportunities but also ensures jobs with high remuneration.

The best course after your diploma in ECE is BE/B.Tech in ECE. Since you will be a diploma candidate so you can directly get admission in the second year of BE/B.Tech course. This is a course of your discipline of study and is sure to enhance the job opportunities as well as jobs with better ranks and remuneration. You can also take up courses of other fields like :-

- BSc.
- BBA
- BCA
- Mass Communication like radio jockeying, photography
- Fashion Designing
20th February 2014, 09:31 AM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Best further education after Diploma in ECE in AP?

The best course after your diploma in ECE is BE/B.Tech in ECE. Since you will be a diploma candidate so you can directly get admission in the second year of BE/B.Tech course. This is a course of your discipline of study and is sure to enhance the job opportunities as well as jobs with better ranks and remuneration. You can also take up courses of other fields like :-
BSc.,BBA,BCA,Mass Communication like radio jockeying, photography,Fashion Designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?