10th August 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE

sir i am gng to complete my diploma 3 years course in ece dis year (2013) i had also taken my 6 months training at bsnl office. can u offer me any job after diploma? i wil be thankful to u if u offer me any job. plz send to my mail [email protected]

29th August 2012, 08:21 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE

After diploma in ECE, you can work with PSU or government departments. You can apply for technical positions in BSNL. BHEL, ONGC, SAIL, NTPC, etc are other PSU offering enough job opportunities. You can take up the role of Junior Engineer in Railways. You can get in to technical section of government departments by qualifying exams conducted by state PSC, UPSC, etc.
2nd August 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE

how to get a government job after 3 year course of diploma
27th September 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to see the recent jobs for ece in diplima
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?