1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Best institution in Delhi to study certificate course in 2D and 3D Animation? Details regarding this course?

Sir, I have passed 12th with Computer Science and now looking for best institution in Delhi to study Certificate Course in 2D and 3D Animation. Send me list and details regarding this course?

3rd September 2017, 01:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Best institution in Delhi to study certificate course in 2D and 3D Animation? Details regarding this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 12th with Computer Science and now looking for best institution in Delhi to study Certificate Course in 2D and 3D Animation. Send me list and details regarding this course?

Details Regarding Certified 2D and 3D Animation Course:-

List of Institutes Offer Certified Animation Courses in Delhi:-

1). NBA School of Animation Delhi.

2). SAA School of Art and Animation Delhi.

3). SAE Institute New Delhi.

4). South Delhi Polytechnic for Women.

5). Walking Pixels Art Studio Institute.

6). School of Arts and Animation.

Qualification Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for certified animation diploma course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized board.

Duration of Animation Diploma course:- Duration of animation diploma course is 1 year.

Career Options after Certified Animation diploma Course:-

>> Animator.

>> Game designer.

>> Visual effects artist.

>> Concept artist.

>> Teacher.

>> Web designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?