1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in Communication for Development course detail with fees? When to apply for this course?

I want to study Diploma in Communication for Development course from Xavier Institute of Communication. Please give me course detail with fees? When to apply for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Details fee structure course of diploma electrical and communication engineering from MS university?
  2. What is the course fee of graduation in Journalism?
  3. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  4. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration? Course detail and fees required for it?
  5. What is the fees for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication
  6. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  7. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  8. List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. Detail about Diploma in Android Development course? List of institution in Delhi for it? -- [New]
  10. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Course fee and counselling fee for kiit? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in EIE? How can I apply for the same?
  13. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  14. List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?
  15. How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment?
  16. Am I eligible for CDAC if have passed BCA final year
  17. Course in Jornalism after completion of Bachelor's in Pol.Sc
  18. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
3rd September 2017, 12:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Communication for Development course detail with fees? When to apply for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Diploma in Communication for Development course from Xavier Institute of Communication. Please give me course detail with fees? When to apply for this course?

If you want to do diploma in communication and development course from Xavier institute of communication, then you have to appear in XIC online entrance test which is conducted by Xavier institute to check eligibility of candidate seeking for admission in communication field courses. Here below are details regarding diploma course in communication form Xavier institute of communication:-

Entrance Exam Pattern:- Written exam is consists of two sections and are as follows:-

1). Section A:-

>> It is of objective type and based on Language skills, General knowledge, Logical and analytical skills.

>> Section A carries 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour.

2). Section B:-

>>It is of subjective type and based on total three questions related to 3 questions related to media , Social values, Writing skills etc.

>> Section B carries 50 marks and duration of exam is 30 minutes.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for communication diploma course is graduation from government recognized institute.

Duration of Communication Diploma Course:-
Duration of communication diploma course is 2 years.

Fee Structure:-
Fee structure for diploma in communication is Rs:- 14,500/- per year.

>> For more details please visit www.xaviercomm.org.
3rd September 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Communication for Development course detail with fees? When to apply for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Diploma in Communication for Development is a full time post graduate course conducted by the Xavier Institute of Communications. Graduate candidates in the arts, mass media, science or commerce, are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Communication for Development course at Xavier Institute of Communications. Candidates are selected to the course through an online test and Skype interview. As it is a full time course, working persons are not eligible for the admission. Total fees for the Diploma in Communication for Development in Xavier Institute of Communications is Rs 1,65,000. Interested candidates can contact the institution for admission. Xavier Institute of Communications website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?