28th December 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Best PG diploma course after B.Tech in CSE?

I completed B.Tech(cse). I want to know which PG diploma is the best? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

19th May 2017, 09:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best PG diploma course after B.Tech in CSE?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in computer science engineering can opt for higher courses in the relevant field.

As per your request I have listed some of the best PG diploma courses which you can pursue after B.Tech CSE:

> PG Diploma in Computer Technology

> PG Diploma in Computer Networking

You can also opt for master's degree in the relevant discipline whichever you feel is better for you.

Best of luck.
19th May 2017, 09:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best PG diploma course after B.Tech in CSE?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in computer science engineering can opt for higher courses in the relevant field.

As per your request I have listed some of the best PG diploma courses which you can pursue after B.Tech CSE:

> PG Diploma in Computer Technology

> PG Diploma in Computer Networking

You can also opt for master's degree in the relevant discipline whichever you feel is better for you.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?