31st March 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?

Sir/Mam,

My name is Moshe, studying final year in mining diploma,sir I want to do cse in btech after diploma,is it possible for me to do that sir.? What are the eligibility criteria for it? Will I be able to satisfy the eligibility criteria or not? Can someone please provide me the required information soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  3. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  4. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  6. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  8. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  9. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  10. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year Diploma mining engineering?
  11. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech through JELET after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  14. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  15. How to join Mining Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  16. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  17. How to get admission in AMIE after completion of diploma in mining and mine surveying?
  18. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering at Johannesburg?
1st April 2015, 12:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?

I am extremely sorry to say that you can directly get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering. You cannot directly get admission through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of your diploma engineering. However, you can go for B.TECH in Mining Engineering after completion of diploma course through Lateral Entry scheme by directly getting admission in the second year of engineering course. If you want to pursue B.Tech in CSE, you need to pursue 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and then take admission in B.Tech CSE course. Otherwise you can opt for distance or part time course in CSE.
1st April 2015, 08:13 AM
vikas24rox

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?

No it is not possible to take admission in cse after completion of mining engineering. because both field are different.
2nd April 2015, 10:53 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

sorry to say but thats not possible. You can only proceed in relevant trade in which you completed diploma. This entry is called LEET entry. Through this entry scheme you can get admission directly in second year in B.Tech course.

As you are interested in CSE trade then i have a solution for you. First of all complete 12th standard from NIOS. After that you are eligible to sit in Engineering Entrance Exam. Fill AIEEE,IIT-JEE form ang give entrance exam. After that you will get a rank on the behalf of your score in entrance exam. Once you get rank then you will have to do counselling for getting desirable trade and college. After counselling seats are alloted to the candidates according to rank. As you get seat in college then just visit to college campus and claim your admission on the behalf of counselling result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?