23rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech for Electrical Diploma student?

Hello,
Which will be better for me between AMIE and B.Tech being a candidate of
Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Complete details about AMIE course? I am a diploma Electrical student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech for Electrical Diploma student?
  4. Similar courses like PLC after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which is better for higher studies between AMIE and B.Tech(Night)?
  5. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  6. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  7. AMIE is a good option after diploma with 12 hours job?
  8. Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical?
  9. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  10. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma? -- [New]
  11. Which is the best course after diploma? Is AMIE the best option for me?
  12. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  14. Is AMIE degree holder eligible for IES examination?
  15. Can I do AMIE course after completion of Diploma course? Is it a good choice for me?
  16. How to do AMIE after completing diploma? Is AMIE equivalent to B.Tech?
  17. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  18. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
8th November 2015, 12:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech for Electrical Diploma student?

It depends on your choice and you should make decision according to the situation. If you want to do job as well as gain higher qualification then AMIE is an better option.

If you want to do regular B.Tech without going for any job then you should leave AMIE. Always remember that distance mode education is only good for those who are already employed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?