8th November 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i be a Scientist after doing Diploma in Electrical?

My self vikas arora. I am doing diploma in polytechnic in electrical. How can i be a Scientist?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a scientist after doing B.Tech electrical engineering?
  2. What is the best course in diploma to become ISRO Scientist?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  4. Exam pattern, Syllabus and previous year Question Papers for the position of BIS Scientist in Electrical stream?
  5. Where can I get previous year solved question papers for the exam for BIS-Scientist B position for Electrical stream?
  6. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  7. Qualifications needed to become an Astronaut?
  8. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  9. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  10. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?
  12. How to become a scientist of physics after completing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  14. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  15. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  16. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  18. How to become a scientist after completing 12th? Is it necessary to pursue M.Tech?
9th November 2015, 01:01 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i be a Scientist after doing Diploma in Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My self vikas arora. I am doing diploma in polytechnic in electrical. How can i be a Scientist?

To become a scientist you need to have a master degree in any one of the subject.

In India we have like ISRO, DRDO, BARC etc are the best places for scientists.

You can pursue your career in electrical research also.

For that you have to complete a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.

After your B.Tech you have to write GATE to get a seat in premier college for doctoral programme.

After a PhD you will get scientist job in any of the leading research organisations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?