5th August 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech to study after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Hello,
After completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering which is the better course to do B.Tech or AMIE? Kindly suggest me possibly.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech to study after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  5. Similar courses like PLC after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which is better for higher studies between AMIE and B.Tech(Night)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  8. Is AMIE best after Diploma in Electronics?
  9. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  11. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
  12. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. What should I study among B.Sc and AMIE if working as a System Engineer after completed Electrical Engineering Diploma?
  14. How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  15. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  16. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  17. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  18. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
20th August 2015, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech to study after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

It all depends on your situation. If you want to do job as well as gain a qualification then you can go for AMIE but if you are only interested in studying then you should go for B.Tech course.

AMIE is good for those who want to do job after diploma completion. This will give you chance to gain experience as well as a higher educational qualification which will help you professionally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?