22nd July 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?

Hello Sir, I am Aayush. I have completed my 10th from CBSE in 2013 with 8.4 CGPA marks and passed 12th in 2016 from BSEB with 62% marks. Now I want to do diploma in automobile engineering. What is the best option for me either to do 3 years course after 10th or to do 2 years course after 12th? What are the best private institutions for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  2. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  7. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  8. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  10. What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  14. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  15. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  16. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  17. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
26th July 2016, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?

It is best to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard instead of pursuing it after completion of your 12th standard. The duration of Diploma course is 3 years after 10th standard and it is 2 years after completion of 12th standard. If you pursue 12th standard and Diploma course after completion of 10th standard, it takes 4 years to complete Diploma course. SO, if you opt 12th standard and Diploma course, it will take one more year extra time than the normal duration of Diploma course after completion of 10th standard, so, I suggest you to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard.
26th July 2016, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?

Both are same qualification and you have 12th qualification which makes you eligible for second year admission through entrance exam. Just make sure that you have PCM stream qualification from 12th standard.

Better option will be B.Tech if you have already studied 12th with PCM but if you are only interested in diploma then it is your choice. Just make sure that you get admission in a reputed college through good performance in entrance exam.
18th July 2021, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any diploma college if I have 47 percent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?