24th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Which is better diploma in civil engineering or diploma in mechanical engineering?

Which stream is a better choice for me between diploma in civil engineering or diploma in mechanical engineering. Please help me out.

24th October 2016, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better diploma in civil engineering or diploma in mechanical engineering?

There is nothing like that Diploma in Civil Engineering is best or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is best. Each and every course has its own significance and career opportunities. If you are interested in Construction field career then, it is best for you to opt for Diploma in Civil Engineering course, if you are interested in designing and manufacturing of machines then, it is best to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
25th October 2016, 03:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better diploma in civil engineering or diploma in mechanical engineering?

Either of the course is good in their own field, it is up to you to decide as to which field you are interested in and then you should go for it n future.

Either of the courses have great career opportunities in their own field, so you need not confuse yourself between the courses, you should look for your interest and go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?