24th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bachelor of arts being a diploma holder?

I had completed diploma. Now I want to do bachelor of arts in Karnataka to prepare for competitive exams under government sector. Please reply me Sir.

24th October 2016, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do bachelor of arts being a diploma holder?

No, you are not eligible to do Bachelor of Arts course after completion of your Diploma course from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Arts course, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in B.A course are offered on basis of 12th standard examination marks. Since, you have not done 12th standard, you are not eligible to do Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) course.
25th October 2016, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the above mentioned after completion of your Diploma course, you will have to complete your +2 level of standard as it is the minimum educational requirement to opt for Bachelor of Arts course.
25th October 2016, 02:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed diploma. Now I want to do bachelor of arts in Karnataka to prepare for competitive exams under government sector. Please reply me Sir.
Yes, you are eligible for bachelor degree in arts.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent course from a recognized board or University are eligible for B.A course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?