24th October 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available for me after diploma in electronics and telecommunication other than BE or B.Tech?

Respected Sir/Miss, I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication. Please Sir tell me which course I have to do after diploma? I am not interested in BE or B.Tech. Sir, tell me the right decision for my better and my bright future and I know Sir you will tell me the right decision for my better future.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  5. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  6. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  9. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  11. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  12. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?
  14. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  16. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  18. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
24th October 2016, 06:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which courses are available for me after diploma in electronics and telecommunication other than BE or B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Miss, I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication. Please Sir tell me which course I have to do after diploma? I am not interested in BE or B.Tech. Sir, tell me the right decision for my better and my bright future and I know Sir you will tell me the right decision for my better future.

The list of best courses available for the Diploma holders in Electronics and Telecommunication candidates is given below;

Networking courses (CCNA)
Diploma in VLSI System Design
Industrial Automation
MAT LAB
Embedded systems
Micro controllers
Robotics
SCADA Communication
Hotel Management
Fashion Designing
Web Designing
3D Animation
24th October 2016, 09:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available for me after diploma in electronics and telecommunication other than BE or B.Tech?

There are lots of courses other than B.E or B.Tech after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication. You can go for some of the below mentioned short term courses which will help you in fetching good earning jobs in reputed companies.

Courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication

> Diploma in VLSI Design.

> VLSI System Design.

> Advanced Diploma in Embedded Systems.

> Certificate Courses in Real Time Operating System.

> Microcontrollers and Embedded C.

> Advanced Diploma in Embedded Systems.

> Advanced Wireless Communications.

> Certificate Course in Digital Signal Processing.

> Applied Digital Signal Processing.

> Diploma In DSP.

> Boot Camp Training Program.

> Automotive Electronics.

> A Course in Electrical & Electronics for Automation.

> Certificate Course in Industrial and Control Engineering.

> Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design.

> Certificate Course in Analog Devices and Texas Instruments DSPs etc.
25th October 2016, 02:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the courses which you can opt for after completion of the above mentioned course, kindly have a look at it;

> VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration).

> Embedded Systems.

> PLC.

> Networking.

> Circuit Designing.

> Fibre optic technology, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?