2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do Diploma in Computer Training Teacher to become a Computer Trainer?

I am a B.A. passout of last year and a private tutor. I want to become a Computer Trainer. After searching alot I came to know about the Diploma course named Computer Training Teacher. I didn't get much more information. So, I want to know is it better for me to do this course?

5th September 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do Diploma in Computer Training Teacher to become a Computer Trainer?

For computer teaching job, you should complete BCA along with B.Ed qualification for school teaching jobs. If you are looking for private institute or college job, then MCA or B.Tech CSE will be a better option.

Diploma in computer training is not going to help you get any teaching job because there is a lot of candidates looking for such jobs with higher qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?