12th November 2016, 01:34 AM
GOMOH

Eligibility criteria to become a Computer teacher in ICSE school

Hello Sir, Without B.Ed and computer as a paper in graduation from recognised University and without ICSE background can I become a computer teacher in ICSE school? I have completed 1 and 1/2 years Diploma course from NIIT, does NIIT Diploma fulfil the required eligibility for the post of a teacher in ICSE School? Please tell me the minimum required qualification for the above post, can one apply for the same as per your guideline?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed to become school teacher in Center school?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  7. Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?
  9. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  10. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level teacher in central school?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level teacher in central school?
  14. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?
  17. Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?
  18. How can I become a Science Teacher in St. Xavier School, Kolkata having B.Sc Physics certificate? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
14th November 2016, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Computer teacher in ICSE school

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOMOH View Post
Hello Sir, Without B.Ed and computer as a paper in graduation from recognised University and without ICSE background can I become a computer teacher in ICSE school? I have completed 1 and 1/2 years Diploma course from NIIT, does NIIT Diploma fulfil the required eligibility for the post of a teacher in ICSE School? Please tell me the minimum required qualification for the above post, can one apply for the same as per your guideline?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for computer teacher.

The minimum educational qualification required for computer teacher in ICSE school is graduation degree in computer science from a recognized University.
14th September 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Sc. in Maths and M.Sc. in Information technology from a recognized University. Am I eligible to teach 9th and 10th in ICSE?
18th September 2017, 05:10 PM
sapphire1

Yes, as you have done B.Sc in maths and MSc in information technology then you are eligible to apply for computer teacher in a school. As you have good knowledge of computers after doing Msc in information technology then you can apply for the job in any school.

Nowadays most schools require a computer teacher because in schools computer is an essential subject. So, you can apply for the job there. As you have done Master degree then you will get good salary also.

And you can also teach in ICSE and also in other boards. There are no issues regarding board of schools. You can apply for the job in any of the school either is ICSE or others.
10th February 2018, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,I have done graduation from BBA and after it completed 2 years ITI from Trade-off IT & ESM (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND ELECTRONICS SYSTEM MAINTENANCE) can I apply in ICSE SCHOOL for computer teacher for Primary classes?
7th April 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA but I don't have b.ed.am I eligible for the post of computer teacher in ICSE schools??
1st May 2018, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed bca. I eligible for the post of computer teacher in icse school for up section
21st May 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA but I don't have b.ed.am I eligible for the post of computer teacher in ICSE /ISC schools??
actually some of the schools are asking for B-ED that's why please tell me.
10th September 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for a computer teacher in in icse school? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher ? I completed my graduation in maths and post graduation in cybersecurity also completed my PGDCA.
29th January 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 3 years diploma in computer software engineering as well as 'o' level from doeacc will i be eligible to teach icse computer applications
I also have 15 yrs of teaching computer science
15th February 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B. TECH IN INFORMATION TECH. , SHALL I AM ELIGIBLE TO TEACH ICSE STD:-10 COMPUTER APPLICATION PAPER.
17th July 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

IS B.TECH IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) DEGREE ELIGIBLE TO TEACH FOR ICSE SCHOOLS?
3rd October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BSC IN COMPTER SICIENCE ,SHALL I AM ELIGIBLE TO TEACH ICSE SCHOOL
2nd November 2019, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done my polytechnic 3 years diploma ..I want to be a gov. Teacher in computer science ....further what should I do to fullfill my aim
13th November 2019, 12:33 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IS B.TECH IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) DEGREE ELIGIBLE TO TEACH FOR ICSE SCHOOLS?
As you have done B.Tech(IT) degree then you are eligible for teaching at ICSE Schools. The criteria for teaching Computer Science at school is that you must graduate in Computer Science from a recognized University/College.
13th November 2019, 12:38 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my polytechnic 3 years diploma ..I want to be a gov. Teacher in computer science ....further what should I do to fullfill my aim
The condition for becoming a Government Teacher in Computer Science is that:
-> You should have qualified Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
-> You should have B.Ed degree from Recognized University.
-> You can apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test).
4th October 2020, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I have done PGDCA after that msc it of One year and then I did mca one year lateral entry ..is this process is valid.
14th July 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

For an ICSE teacher is the State TET or Central TET applicable? Or any will do?
26th May 2022, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

After government polytechnic 3 years diploma in computer science and engineering I completed AMIE in computer science and engineering with 74%marks.Am I eligible to teach in ICSE school s
31st May 2022, 12:20 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed their bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline are eligible for teaching post.

Those who have PG diploma in computers from a recognised university are also eligible

Prior experience as a teacher is important.

Those who have qualified NET or PhD or B.Ed are also eligible even they will br given preference over others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?