29th June 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do Polytechnic for a candidate with 9.6 CGPA in 10th? Chances to get scholarship for studying B.Tech in Abroad?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 10th with 9.6 CGPA. I just need your advice is Polytechnic is better than pursuing 12th? Can I get scholarship for doing B.Tech in Aboard after my Polytechnic?

6th July 2016, 12:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do Polytechnic for a candidate with 9.6 CGPA in 10th? Chances to get scholarship for studying B.Tech in Abroad?

It depends on your future goal whether you should go for diploma course after 10th rather than going for 12th. If your ultimate aim is to pursue B.Tech, then you should go for 12th rather than diploma course because :-

- Foreign colleges prefer 12th passed candidates rather than diploma students. Same is the case in Indian institutes for B.Tech admission.

- The fundamental base in Mathematics and Computer Science can be built better in 10+2 level rather than diploma course.

Yes, you can get scholarship to pursue B.Tech in abroad provided you score well in the entrance exams like SAT, IELTS, etc. based on which foreign institutes take admission. Apart from this, you can also get scholarship for excellence in academics or outstanding achievement during the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?