3rd July 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hi Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management. Can I know the eligibility criteria for getting admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exams which I need to appear. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible to do MBA in Aviation being a B.Com graduate and completed 1 year Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism?
  3. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  4. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?
  5. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  6. What should be done after completion of 12th standard to become an astrophysics scientist in future? -- [New]
  7. MBA colleges at 81 percentile in CAT -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  9. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Indian Institute of Space and Technology?
  11. How to join ISRO after passing 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  12. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked for MBA after graduation in open university?
  14. Which is a better college for MBA?
  15. Top 20 B-Schools for MBA or PGDM in all over India? Details of those colleges?
  16. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  17. Admission chances as Lateral entry with 59% in Diploma?
  18. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
6th July 2016, 06:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?

The eligibility criteria is such that;

> Candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of education with PCM.

> Candidate should be physically fit.

Institute conducts its own entrance examination, therefore you will have to appear and clear the examination in order to be eligible to get admission in the course mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?