29th October 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Which books are best to study for Diploma course in Mining?

I am studying Diploma course in Mining. I want to know about the books which i should refer to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  3. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  6. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  7. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  8. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  10. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  11. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  12. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  13. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  14. Should i do Diploma in Mining after 3 years certificate course in same? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
  16. How can I do diploma in mining while working in MSECL?
  17. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
31st October 2015, 07:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books are best to study for Diploma course in Mining?

Best Books Required to prepare for Diploma Course in Mining:

>> Data Mining and Data Warehousing by Gunjan Goswami

>> Data Mining : Concepts and Techniques by Jaiwei Han, Micheline Kamber and Jian Pei

>> Blasthole Drilling Technology by B.V.Gokhale
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?