29th October 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Should i do Diploma in Mining after 3 years certificate course in same?

I have completed my 12th from commerce stream with 59 percent but non mathematics. In class 10th, in maths 33 percent and in science 37 percent and i had done 3 year certificate course in mining as well. I have valid gas testing certificate. Should i do diploma in mining now?

30th October 2015, 10:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should i do Diploma in Mining after 3 years certificate course in same?

Yes sir you can go for diploma in mining course as you have completed 12th standard. Also you completed 3 years mining course thus you have all education qualification required for doing this course.

For getting admission in diploma course you need to give entrance exam. Your marks will decide that which college/institute will gives you admission so try to perform good in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?