18th November 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Nursing graduate study PG Diploma in Dietetics course? What should I do for it?

I am studying B.Sc Nursing and after it want to study PG Diploma in Dietetics course. Am I eligible to study this course? What should I do for it?

18th November 2017, 10:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Nursing graduate study PG Diploma in Dietetics course? What should I do for it?

Yes, being a B.Sc Nursing graduate you are eligible to study PG Diploma in Dietetics course. You Should have scored minimum 55% to 70% marks in your bachelor's degree to become eligible. The candidates are selected on the basis of merit scored in their graduation level. So, you can choose a college in which you want to get admission and get the required details from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?