17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

List of government institutions in Punjab to study Diploma in Clinical Medicine course

I am studying in 12th and after it want to study Diploma in Clinical Medicine course. Please send me list of government institutions in Punjab for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc Clinical Nutrition study Post Graduate Diploma in Lab Technology course? List of government institutions for it?
  2. Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?
  3. Can I do diploma in obstetric and gynecology after completing diploma in clinical medicine? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  4. Possiblity to study Nursing/Clinical Medicine Diploma course in KMTC for a candidate who completed KCSE with Grade-C? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it tough to study PhD in Clinical Medicine for MBBS candidate?
  6. List of institutions to study Diploma in Photography -- [New]
  7. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  8. List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course
  10. Can a B.Sc Clinical Nutrition study Post Graduate Diploma in Lab Technology? List of government institution for it?
  11. List of central government institution to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Engineering
  12. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  13. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  14. What is the eligibility for diploma in clinical medicine and surgery?
  15. Can a 10th with 45% eligible to study Diploma in Microbiology from government institutions? Government institutions in Delhi for it?
  16. List of government institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance? Fees required to study this course?
  17. List of top clinical research institutes in Delhi/NCR and Punjab providing diploma course
  18. Can I study Nuclear Medicine or Diploma in Isotope Techniques having done BAMS?

18th November 2017, 07:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government institutions in Punjab to study Diploma in Clinical Medicine course

List of Government Institutes in Punjab to study diploma in Clinical Medicine Course:-

Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research

Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital

Swami Vivekanand College of Pharmacy

Apeejay College of Fine Arts

St. Soldier Group of Institutions

Sachdeva College of Pharmacy.

18th November 2017, 10:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government institutions in Punjab to study Diploma in Clinical Medicine course

In order to help you I have listed some of the government institutions in Punjab offering Diploma in Clinical Medicine course:

> Government Medical College (Address: Medical Enclave, Amritsar, Punjab 143008, Phone: 0183 242 6918)

> Government Medical College (Address: Sangrur Road, New Lal Bagh, Patiala, Punjab 147001, Phone: 093805 06601)

> Christian Medical College (Address: Brown Road, CMC Campus, Ludhiana, Punjab 141008, Phone: 0161 211 5376)

> Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital (Address: Sadiq Road, Faridkot, Punjab 151203, Phone: 0163 925 1111)

> Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences (Address: Garha Road, Jalandhar, Punjab 144006, Phone: 0181 660 6666)

> Government Mohindra College (Address: Near NIS, Lower Mall Rd, Lower Mall, Patiala, Punjab 147001, Phone: 0175 232 1695)

> Shri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (Address: Shri Hargobindpur Rd, Vallah, Qila Jiwan Singh, Punjab 143501, Phone: 0183 255 3667)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?