18th November 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

List of best institutions to study PG Diploma in Accountancy and Finance in distance mode

Sir, I am B.com holder and due to job want to do PG Diploma in Accountancy and Finance in distance mode. Send me list of best institutions for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  2. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Accountancy through correspondence on 10th basis?
  3. Procedure to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode from Hyderabad? Will I have to do articleship?
  4. List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?
  5. Best colleges in Mumbai to study PG Diploma in Operation Management in distance mode
  6. What is the maximum age bar to study LLB via distance learning mode? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges to study B.Tech in distance mode through lateral entry in Riyadh?
  8. Best institutes where I can get admission in MBA Finance through Distance?
  9. Eligibility criteria for studying Ph.D. course in Finance through distance mode?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance being an Accountancy Honours graduate?
  11. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  12. List of Indian universities in Muscat providing B.Tech in distance mode
  13. List of universities to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?
  14. Which college in Chennai is offering Diploma in Mining through distance mode?
  15. How to do chartered accountancy course through distance learning mode -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join diploma in electrical engineering from AICTE approved distance mode institute?
  17. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
18th November 2017, 07:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best institutions to study PG Diploma in Accountancy and Finance in distance mode

Best institutes offering PG diploma in accountancy and financial management:

Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.

Fakir Mohan University, Orissa.

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi.

Kota Open University, Rajasthan.

Nalanda Open University, Patna.

Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.

Utkal University, Odisha.
18th November 2017, 09:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best institutions to study PG Diploma in Accountancy and Finance in distance mode

Correspondence PG diploma courses in Accountancy and Finance Management colleges:

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Regional Director
IGNOU Regional Centre 52, near Batra Hospital, New Delhi.

Fakir Mohan University,
Fakir Mohan University Vyasa Vihar, Odisha.

Kota Open University
Kota, Rajasthan.

Nalanda Open University
7th floor, Rashmi Complex, Patna.

Utkal University,
Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?