9th January 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

As a b.a.m.s doctor i want do the pg diploma in emergency medicine ,could u please give me the information about colleges offered this diploma course

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  2. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  3. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do PG diploma in emergency medicine? I have completed degree inBiotechnology
  5. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?
  6. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which medical institute/college in India offers PG sear in emergency medicine based on capitation?
  9. Is there any chance for BAMS candidates to be eligible for MD emergency medicine? List of the colleges in AP all over India
  10. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  11. List of Government Colleges offering Medicine course?
  12. What is the procedure of diploma in emergency technician?
  13. How could i get into forensic Medicine after completing graduation in Homeopathy? Colleges offering this course?
  14. Any institutes in Delhi for emergency medicine? I am a BAMS graduate
  15. Colleges offering research work in medicine? Criteria for admission?
  16. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  17. Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?
  18. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
13th January 2014, 09:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

Basically Emergency Medicine is now upcoming speciality in India . Of course there is a fast gaining acceptance.

The vast majority of Emergency care in India is provided by persons with little or no formalized training in the speciality . And the diploma program has been designed for practising physicians , a targeted educational program to enhance their formal training in Emerging Medicine .

The emergency medicine need has been felt to develop a system that responds to acute medical and Surgical emergencies .

To be eligible for doing this course you must have MBBS and Registration with Medical Council of India .
You must also have IMA CGP Life membership . You must have motivation to pursue and complete the course .

Probably the fees can be of INR.1,20,000 rupees only . And the fees can be paid in Two instalments at the start of the course and at six months .

The best colleges offering this course are given below for you ---

Vinayaka Mission University - Salem , Tamilnadu
Symbiosis University - Pune , Maharashtra
Asian Institute of Health Sciences - Mumbai , Maharashtra
Manipal College of Nursing - Manipal , Karnataka
Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi
Symbiosis Institute of Health Science - Pune , Maharashtra
Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre - Pune , Maharashtra
Father Muller Medical College - Mangalore , Karnataka .
5th January 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

Colleges offering diploma in emergency medicine in bsnglore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?