4th November 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for upcoming exams with pending arrears?

I have completed the diploma course in 2014 April, but still I have 2 papers to complete the diploma. I am not able to attend the arrears. Am I eligible to attend the upcoming exam in 2017 October. So, please reply as well as possible.

7th November 2017, 11:49 PM
imtiazexpert

Default Re: Can I appear for upcoming exams with pending arrears?

Yes, you can appear for the upcoming examination in the year 2017, there is no issue in it, however you will also have to clear the arrears that are yet due to be cleared by you.

You can either opt for it at the time of your examination along with the other candidates, or you can opt for it in the concluding year. But remember that you will only be getting the certificates once you have cleared all your arrears.
8th November 2017, 09:53 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for upcoming exams with pending arrears?

No you are not eligible for upcoming exams as you have 2 papers pending in diploma. The primary requirements of exams for diploma candidate is to clear all subjects in diploma course. So first of all clear all subjects.

Instead of thinking about upcoming exams you should concentrate to clarify your pending subjects. Once you clear them then you will have wide list of opportunities for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?