6th December 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 10+2 job after completing diploma?

Allahabad high court job opening in 10+2 job, but I have 10+3 years not complete 12th. Can I apply which mentioned equivalent degree. Please help me out.

7th December 2017, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 10+2 job after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Allahabad high court job opening in 10+2 job, but I have 10+3 years not complete 12th. Can I apply which mentioned equivalent degree. Please help me out.

You have to check the job notification, if they mentioned candidates with 10+2 or diploma (10+3) are eligible to apply for the post, then you are eligible to apply else you are not eligible to apply. Some companies accept 10+2 qualification is equal to diploma qualifications and others insist on 10+2 qualification. Therefore, you have to check the notification before applying for a job with 10+2 qualifications. Diploma candidates are considered for technical posts. You can also study BE or BTech through lateral entry mode.
9th December 2017, 11:25 PM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for 10+2 job after completing diploma?

If they mentioned candidates with 10+2 or diploma are eligible to apply for the post, then you are eligible to apply else you are not eligible to apply. Some companies accept 12th qualification is equal to diploma qualifications and others insist on 12th qualification.

Therefore, you have to check the notification before applying for a job with 12th qualification. Diploma candidates are considered for technical posts.
You can also study BE or BTech through lateral entry mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?