25th January 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after completing it I want to work and earn so I want to know am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  2. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Will I get government job after completing diploma chemical engineering? Opportunities to do government job in related field?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  7. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  12. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for a government job if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What kind of special course should I do to get job related to my field being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
27th January 2017, 05:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised institute. Diploma holders have good number of job opportunities in railways, defence organisations, etc.,. After completion of your Diploma course, you can apply for jobs in railways, DRDO, etc.,. You need to appear in respective organisation examination and qualify in all the rounds of the recruitment process to get a job.
27th January 2017, 10:57 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?

* Being a diploma in mechanical engineering degree holder you have the following government job options :-

I) You have the option of becoming Junior Engineer in Indian Railways, for which you will need to qualify RRB entrance examination. Also for this examination your age need to lie within 18 years to 32 years.

II) You have the option of becoming Junior Engineer in different government sectors by qualify SSC JE entrance examination. For this examination your age need to lie within 18 years to 27 years ( for some departments 30 years).

III) You are also eligible for becoming Lower Divisional Clerk in different government departments by qualifying SSC examination. For the same your age need to lie within 18 years to 27 years.

Apart from these you are eligible for applying for any vacancy for Junior Engineer in any department. For further details about above mentioned examinations you can refer to the link www.rrb.gov.nic.in, ssc,nic.in respectively. For updates about vacancies in different departments you must go through employment newspaper regularly.
28th January 2017, 06:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after completing it I want to work and earn so I want to know am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible for government exam like Railway Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
30th January 2017, 01:07 PM
srkallinone

Yes. You are eligible to get jobs in private as well as government industries after completion of your diploma in mechanical engineering. You can start your career as a Junior Engineer, Supervisor, Technician, Clerk etc. After that, You will be promoted based on your performance, experience and seniority.

Top Recruiters
- Bajaj
- BHEL
- Railway
- L & T
- Essar
- Reliance Industries
- ONGC
- NTPC
- Kirloskar
- CGL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?