2nd July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Tech in Mechanical Stream? I am doing a job after completing diploma

sir i am doing a job after completing my diploma .now i want to know how can i apply for be-tech in mechnical stream but without lossing the job.

Related Questions:
  1. How cna I apply for DME job afetr completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  3. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  6. How to apply for a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to get good job after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  9. What to do to get job in ONGC after Diploma in Mechanical?
  10. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  11. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  12. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  13. Am I eligible for IES after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82.1% in Mechanical Stream?
  14. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. How can I get job after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  16. How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2012, 06:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Tech in Mechanical Stream? I am doing a job after completing diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am doing a job after completing my diploma .now i want to know how can i apply for be-tech in mechnical stream but without lossing the job.
Many colleges and institutes offer admission to diploma holders with/without working experience.

There are some colleges, which provides part time Btech degree to people who want to do job as well along with B Tech.

Recently Thapar University has started online B Tech course for diploma holders, so no need to go for regular classes, all the study material will be provided through internet.

Practical classes will be held in regional govt colleges there in your city, schedule will be informed you beforehand.

If you have done Diploma with at least 50%, & have 2-3 work experience, then you can apply for this course. Otherwise you can pursue regular B.tech course through Lateral Entry Scheme, by which you can get admission in 2nd year of B Tech directly. To get admission, you have to first appear for LEET /WBJEE exam.

These colleges provide admission on lateral entry, DU, Amity, IP University, Anna University.
28th June 2013, 01:24 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Tech in Mechanical Stream? I am doing a job after completing diploma

Hi friend
don't worry. You can do the B.tech without attending any regular classes.
If you are a diploma holder and now work in company, then you can apply for correspond B.tech through any distance university.
In which, you will only give the final exams at end of semester.
Many universities offers for corresponding B.tech
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?