30th September 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DAC course after comlpetion of diploma?

Hi,

I am swapnil I am doing diploma in computer, can I apply for DAC course? What is the criteria for the same? Can you please provide me the information soon? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
1st October 2016, 12:25 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for DAC course after comlpetion of diploma?

No, you can not apply for DAC course after comlpetion of diploma.CDAC is an Entrance Exam Conducted by Center for Development of Advanced Computing for the admission in post Graduate Diploma in Systems and Database.

To apply this course applicant should complete graduation with 60% marks in engineering stream.
1st October 2016, 12:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DAC course after comlpetion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am swapnil I am doing diploma in computer, can I apply for DAC course? What is the criteria for the same? Can you please provide me the information soon? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this. Awaiting for the quick response.
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for DAC course after Diploma. Only those who satisfy the criteria below are eligible to apply;

- The candidate must complete B.Tech or B.E in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or IT or related from a recognized university.

OR

- The candidate must complete MCA, MSc Engineering, MSc in Computer Science, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering etc. from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?