28th June 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Optometry course?

Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Optometry course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed for the same? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  2. What can I do after completing BSc Optometry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  4. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  5. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  9. What should I do to go Abroad for higher studies in medical stream?
  10. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  11. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  12. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course? -- [New]
  13. Which are the best consultants available in Chennai to consult for doing higher studies in abroad?
  14. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  15. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  16. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  17. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  18. What all exams I need to complete to do Masters in Optometry in abroad?
6th July 2016, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Optometry course?

Yes, surely you can go for higher studies through exam like GRE which is required for admission in post graduate degree admission in science and technology field.

Along with GRE you need IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. If you have good scores then surely admission is possible in a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?