1st December 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Sir, I am kavin, presently now I am studying diploma in electronics and communication engineering second year. After completing my diploma I would like to join B.E in IIT. Am I eligible for that? Can I apply JEE exam? What is the procedure to apply that?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  3. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Which course I can join in B.Tech after comlpetion of 3 years diploma?
  8. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  11. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for engineering counseling after completion of diploma electronics and communication with 67 percentage marks?
  17. B.Sc graduate can get lateral entry into B.Tech?
  18. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
1st December 2016, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to join B.E in IIT after completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised board. You need to appear in JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination and secured good rank in these examinations to get a seat in IIT. Being a Diploma holder, you are allowed to appear in JEE Main as it is a gateway for JEE Advanced but, your JEE Main examination score or rank can't be used to apply for admission in NIT.
1st December 2016, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Yes, you can surely admission in IIT for BE course on the basis of your diploma in electronics and communication engineering. The only setback is, you will get admission in first year after qualifying this exam. There is no lateral entry admissions available in IITs.

Hence, if you are looking for admission in IITs, then you should be well prepared for JEE main and advanced. Only top marks in these stages can help you get admission in your choice of IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?