17th February 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to get admission in B.Sc if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course?

Sir
i have passed 10th class 7 years ago,
i have completed my polytechnic diploma(civil) this year,
now i want to complete graduation,
can i apply for admission in b.sc.?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?
  3. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  4. How to do diploma civil engineering after completing BSc Microbiology?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  7. Can I apply for military engineering course? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  8. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  10. Is the diploma Civil of IGNOU only for Army Personnel? Can I apply as a Civilian?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  12. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  13. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  17. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  18. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
20th February 2015, 12:26 AM
anair

Default Re: Can I apply to get admission in B.Sc if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course?

To be academically eligible to study you must have completed your class 12. You said you completed your class 10 and that you completed your Polytechnic Diploma this year and didn't mention anything about class 12. So if you have not studied class 12 then you cannot apply for B.Sc degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?