4th January 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for military engineering course? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

respected sir i have completed my diploma in civil engineering from msbte. can i apply for military engineering course. no any in defence from my family..

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  3. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  4. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  5. Is the diploma Civil of IGNOU only for Army Personnel? Can I apply as a Civilian?
  6. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  7. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  9. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  10. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?
  13. How to do civil engineering diploma in CMJU? I have completed B.Com through Normal College
  14. How to do diploma civil engineering after completing BSc Microbiology?
  15. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  18. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
13th January 2016, 09:53 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for military engineering course? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

Yes you are eligible to attend Military engineer service since you have completed diploma. Basic qualification for Military Engineer Services is 10th standard pass so you have over qualified bu tin case if you want to get into good position and designation, Then you have to complete your Bachelor course in the field of Engineering so you might get lot more opportunities.
13th January 2016, 10:13 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I apply for military engineering course? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

Yes you are eligible to apply for Military Engineer Service after your Diploma in Civil Engineering. Basic qualifications for joining Military Engineer Service is 10th std and the maximum limit will be at least degree holder in Engineering field.

It is better to do your Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering field so that you will have lot of opportunities in joining Defense system. There are many other ways to join defense service in India, they are CDS, NDA, SSB interviews in Navy and Army, TGC Entry in Army, UES entry in Navy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?