16th February 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any entrance exam too study Graduation if pursuing Diploma in Food Processing Management from NIOS?

hello friends
I am doing Diploma in Food Processing Management
I want to know that I am eligible for any entrance exam
for admission in Graduation because I am doing Diploma
from NIOS...............

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IPS exam after graduation if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  3. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  8. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  9. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  10. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  11. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  12. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  13. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  14. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  15. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  16. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
  17. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  18. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th February 2015, 11:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any entrance exam too study Graduation if pursuing Diploma in Food Processing Management from NIOS?

The diploma holders will be valid for some courses as far as entrance exam is concerned. The diploma from National Open School is not considered valid for the admission to D.Pharm, B.Pharm, Pharm.D and Pharm.D.
The board is approved by the Minister of Human resource development. The students at the Secondary/Senior Secondary level are allowed to complete the courses within the validity period of five years of admission. Due to certain reason, if the course is not completed then they are eligible to take re-admission with NIOS. The credit of subject passed (maximum of four subjects) in the previous admission will be transferred to the fresh admission. Exam is conducted twice a year and hence, you can finish the exams next time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?