29th February 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for jobs in RRB being a Lateral Diploma holder?

Hello Everyone,
I am done with my Diploma from Lateral Entry in JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University. I want to join RRB. Please let me know am I eligible or not to apply in RRB for jobs?

29th February 2016, 09:47 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Can I apply for jobs in RRB being a Lateral Diploma holder?

Yes,you can apply for RRB examinations being a Lateral Entry Diploma holder. RRB recruits various posts with educational qualifications as Tenth Standard,Inter,Under Graduation and Graduation.You can apply to the jobs which have educational qualification as either Tenth Standard or Degree.

You should download the application form and then submit it.The selection process of RRB mainly include written test and Interview.
29th February 2016, 10:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in railway jobs.

Yes, candidates passed diploma degree are eligible to appear for RRB examination for various posts. You can appear for Loco Pilot and other jobs.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university. You have to qualify in written and interview stage for final selection. To get more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
29th February 2016, 11:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to apply for RRB with Diploma. But you are eligible for Technical jobs in Indian Railways. Through that you can apply for RRB but it is purely depends on the number of vacancies available.

Recently RRB released the notification for Non technical posts. For those you are not eligible.
12th December 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply RRB je .I am a lateral diploma holder ( 2years diploma).
17th December 2019, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply RRB JE. I had passed diploma from private clg which is not approved AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?