19th November 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?

Sir I am a lateral entry student in diploma engineering in electrical branch in a government college after passed 12th science scoring 63%. After completing my diploma can I apply for all the government jobs and private jobs that 3 year diploma students apply? Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Private Jobs if pursuing Lateral Entry Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  6. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  8. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  9. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  10. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  11. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  12. Result of openmat exam which was held on 7/02/2010?
  13. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  16. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  17. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  18. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
20th November 2015, 10:11 AM
mwh

Default Re: Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?

B.Tech students have more opportunities than the Diploma students.so,i suggest you to continue your studies after diploma course.
Every diploma student have a lateral entry scheme to join directly to the 2nd of engineering.
so,you can save 1 year in B.Tech.
you have lot of opportunities in private and public sector also.
In private sector you can get job in any of the MNC companies through campus placements or off campus placements.
some of the MNC companies are wipro,infosys,IBM,accenture,factset etc.

If you qualify in the gate examination then you can get job in PSU companies or core companies.
you have opportunity to get job in Banks,railway,defense,Junior engineer.
20th November 2015, 11:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am a lateral entry student in diploma engineering in electrical branch in a government college after passed 12th science scoring 63%. After completing my diploma can I apply for all the government jobs and private jobs that 3 year diploma students apply? Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme.

There are many jobs in private companies for diploma holder in electrical engineering.

There are vacancies in companies like fresh diploma holders, electrical engineer, trainee engineer,
Apprentice Engineer, Senior Civil Engineer, Sales Engineer, Technician Automobile etc.

You can get a job in following companies like Siemens Consultancy Services, Catia Solutions, Magus Technologies,
Gnter Enterprises, Lansum Properties, PSW Global Solutions, Arsal Constructions, Shivsu Canadian Clear Waters Ltd.,
Phillips HVC Consulting, Naina Soft Pvt. Ltd. etc.

You can get the details about the job vacancies in the websites.

Yes you can also do B.Tech through lateral entry.

You can join directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme.

You have needed to appear for the entrance examination for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?