16th January 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs can diploma holders can apply in Bank?

Sir,

I am a poly-Technic diploma holder in computer Eng from technical education Kerala.Can i apply which type of jobs in bank sector?I am not graduate.Is any banks recruit diploma holders?Waiting for reply......Please guide me with the complete information soon.

Thanks

16th January 2016, 03:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of jobs can diploma holders can apply in Bank?

Yes , you can apply bank jobs after DIPLOMA because Dilpoma is also equivalent to 12th standard.

According to me you are eligible to apply Bank Clerical Cadre Posts Only and not for Probationary Officers Posts.

My suggestion to you is that it is better to write ibps clerk exam and qualify in that exam.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

1. Written test
2. Personal Interview

ELIGIIBLITY CRITERIA

* Those candidate have completed 12th standard with minimum 60% marks .(For Sc/St candidate -55%) are applicable For BANK JOBS.

* Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
16th January 2016, 08:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am a poly-Technic diploma holder in computer Eng from technical education Kerala.Can i apply which type of jobs in bank sector?I am not graduate.Is any banks recruit diploma holders?Waiting for reply......Please guide me with the complete information soon.

Thanks
Sorry it is not possible for you to get a Banking job with Diploma qualification. You need to complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification in Order to get Banking job. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for the IBPS Clerk/PO exam. Being a Diploma course student, I suggest you to pursue B. Tech or B.E through lateral entry. Once, after completing B. Tech or B.E you will be eligible for IBPS Clerk/PO exam.

Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO Exam:

- Those who have completed their Bachelor degree in any discipline can also apply for the IBPS PO post. Final year Graduation students are also eligible to apply.

- The applicant age should be between 20 years to 30 years and there will be age relaxation for the reserved categories.

Upper Age Relaxation:

- Three years for OBC category applicants and,
- Five years for SC/ST category applicants.

Official website - www.ibps.in/
16th January 2016, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Thanks
No, diploma candidates are not eligible banks jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.
16th January 2016, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for any kind of banking related recruitments with Diploma as an educational qualification. Remember, Diploma holders are not at all eligible to apply for Banking related recruitments. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in banking related recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Earlier, it is used to be "12th Class" as a basic educational qualification for appearing in banking related recruitments. But now the scenario has been entirely changed, so the basic educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. Diploma is an educational qualification which is not equivalent to Graduate Degree, hence you are not eligible with this qualification. So I strongly suggest you to do B.E/ B.Tech after successful completion of Diploma course in order to be eligible for Banking Examination. Remember, Graduation is required for any banking related post and not any lower qualification.
16th January 2016, 11:49 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to appear for banking entrance examination with the diploma degree.

To appear for banking entrance examination the required eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

The age limit for the examination vary for different jobs and entrance examination. So, you need to pursue graduation degree to appear for entrance jobs. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in.
12th June 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma of 3 year after 12 can I eligible for HDfc bank job on any post please suggest me as soon as possible
2nd July 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have diploma in business management. Can i apply for bank jobs?
27th November 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed My Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering of 3 yrs Can I eligible or apply for any of the Banking jobs?Please give me guidance as soon as possible waiting for your Response...
2nd December 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in bussiness management,which course can i do at a degree level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?