9th June 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Further studies options after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice long time back?

I have completed my Diploma in Commercial Practice in the year 2003 but was unable to study further due to some reason. Therefore, I want to know that what course should I opt now as I don’t understand which course to op for.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  2. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? I have completed diploma course in commercial practice
  3. Is it possible to study ICAI course after completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice?
  4. What should I study after completing diploma in commercial and computer practice?
  5. Am I eligible to qualify for group exam after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  6. How to study Chartered Accountant after completing commercial practice in diploma
  7. How to go for distance education in Bagalkot after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  8. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  9. Options available for further studies while working in HCL after Diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  11. Can I study distance MBA through state level shorthand exam and after completion of 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  12. What are the options available after completing diploma?
  13. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. How to prepare for the medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers with answers?
  15. Can I study BCA after completing IB Diploma?
  16. List higher studies options for 3rd year Diploma holder in Interior Designing?
  17. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
13th June 2016, 02:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies options after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice long time back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Diploma in Commercial Practice in the year 2003 but was unable to study further due to some reason. Therefore, I want to know that what course should I opt now as I don’t understand which course to op for.

The aspirant can study graduation course through the open universities or through correspondence education. If you have studied 10+2 then you can join any graduation degree like B.A., BBA, B.Sc etc through correspondence mode various universities in India. If you have studied the diploma course after 10th standard, then you can do the graduation course through open universities like IGNOU. You have to attend the Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) to study BA. The duration of the graduation course is 3 years. The IGNOU website link is given for your reference Official Website
20th April 2017, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Further studies options after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice long time back?

I have completed my diploma in commercial practice now i wanna go wit my correspondence which would be better
29th June 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have finished diploma in Commercial practice of 3 years course which course can be done further
14th August 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have joined diploma in commercial practice on bases of 10th now here by completion on my diploma of 3 years can i do CFA ( chartered financial analyst ) or do i need to complete any other exam ?
23rd July 2021, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BBA course after completing Diploma in commercial and computer practice?
15th February 2023, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in commercial practice in 2020.Now I want to pursue my higher studies in canada. I don't which subject I want to choose with this qualification.
17th February 2023, 05:41 PM
Antonio 2023

Here are some suggestions:
• Bachelor's Degree in Commerce: If you are interested in pursuing a career in business and accounting, a Bachelor's degree in Commerce could be a good option. This course typically takes three years to complete and covers topics such as accounting, economics, business law, and management.
• Diploma or Certificate in Office Management: A diploma or certificate course in office management can provide you with skills related to office administration, communication, and customer service. This course can be completed in 6 months to 1 year.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (BBA): A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration is a popular choice for students interested in a career in management, finance, or marketing. The course typically takes three years to complete and covers various topics such as accounting, finance, economics, and marketing.
• Diploma in Digital Marketing: If you are interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing, a diploma in digital marketing can provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge. The course covers topics such as social media marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing, and content marketing. The duration of the course is generally 6 months to 1 year.
• Diploma in Computer Applications: A diploma in computer applications is a great option if you are interested in a career in computer programming, web development, or software engineering. The course duration varies from 6 months to 1 year, and covers topics such as programming languages, software development, and database management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?