30th December 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What does a backlog mean?

I am a BE Mechanical graduate. I have 2 history of arrears. While I trying to apply AFCET. It’s mentioned "Candidates with backlog are Not Permitted to Apply". What is it means exactly? Am I eligible for this.....?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  2. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean? -- [New]
  3. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  4. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  5. What to do after clearing all the backlogs of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with 58% in final year?
  6. Will I get a good job after having 5 backlogs in Diploma in Electronics?
  7. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  8. Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?
  9. Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?
  10. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  11. Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?
  12. How to clear out the Backlogs?
  13. Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?
  14. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  15. Eligibility for placement exams? Can we appear if there is any re-appear exam?
  16. Will there be any re-exam if I fail in one subject in 2nd semester after completion of whole semester exam?
  17. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear for CAT with 7 backlogs in B.Tech IT?
4th January 2013, 01:36 AM
thriller.singh

Smile Re: What does a backlog mean?

hi,
having a backlog means ,having any papers in any semester yet to be cleared. this is also called as carry over.

if you have any paper which you have not cleared while applying for afcet then you are not eligible, otherwise you are eligible.

best of luck.
23rd December 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does a backlog mean?

sir, myself pravin i am studied in 2 year last semester then i applying for indian army for pre-final year but i confused my one backlog in history then i elligible .........
30th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does a backlog mean?

I have a reappeared in 1 subject? Is this a backlog?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?