5th June 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Education from Ramdarshan Institute of Education. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  4. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of government B.Ed colleges in Indore by Davv University?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  7. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  10. Eligibility to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  13. How many B.Ed counseling private colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  15. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it?
  16. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  17. Contact details of colleges offering B.Ed in and around Hyderabad?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
28th June 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Education from Ramdarshan Institute of Education. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Ramdarshan Institute of Education offers Bachelor of Education and Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) courses only. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Elementary Education is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Admission to the D.El.Ed course is done by centralized counseling organized by CG VYAPAM, Raipur through Common Entrance Examination for state Pre D.El.Ed. Candidates have to apply online for the admission. Candidates can find the details in the Ramdarshan Institute of Education website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?